Quads
...still in pain from Tuesday front squat 115x3, Wednesday "The Good Witch" 100 air squats, 75 lunges, and then my 7 mile run at Relay for Life at 2 am. I'm feeling like either my body has zero ability to recover or I'm going too hard on it? - and looking at today's crossfit workout makes me cringe and cry for my hips and legs.
Today's WOD (I'm planning on going at 730 pm)
...still in pain from Tuesday front squat 115x3, Wednesday "The Good Witch" 100 air squats, 75 lunges, and then my 7 mile run at Relay for Life at 2 am. I'm feeling like either my body has zero ability to recover or I'm going too hard on it? - and looking at today's crossfit workout makes me cringe and cry for my hips and legs.
Today's WOD (I'm planning on going at 730 pm)
50 thrusters, 45lbs or 35lbs (barbell)
15 L-Pullups
40 thrusters
12 L-Pullups
30 thrusters
9 L-Pullups
20 thrusters
6 L-Pullups
15 L-Pullups
40 thrusters
12 L-Pullups
30 thrusters
9 L-Pullups
20 thrusters
6 L-Pullups
On another note, I think both Priscilla and Thai made it to 8 am this morning and I didn't. I'm blaming this on my messed up sleeping schedule post staying at till 5 am for Relay for Life. Additionally, this is my last full month in my program here at Penn - I'm thinking about the 3 long papers I have due at the beginning of may and giant thesis I should be finishing this summer. I know crossfit/health will never come second but I need to spend significantly more energy on NOT procrastinating with school work. Would rather spend early May at my parent's lake house with Priscilla and bioethics peeps rather than scrambling to finish silly papers.
Show
Absolutely hilarious: my Aunt's best friend is putting together a fashion show for a Ukrainian Designer's clothing line on April 28. I was asked to model. I'm a little nervous because I don't look anything like a model - but it's comforting to know I'll probably be the strongest chick on the catwalk... ha ha
The clothes look pretty cool so whateves
![]() |
| source: Roksolana Bogutska |
Relays
A few of the students in my program were passionate about Relay for Life in their undergrads. They organized a killer Penn Bioethics Relay team this year. We were recognized for the 2nd best team fundraiser! And one of our members ran 30 miles at the event?!?!
![]() |
| Chelsea and Matt (chelsea knocked out 30 miles) |



No comments:
Post a Comment