I wrote this post back on Monday 3/28 and am just publishing now
Back to CFCC!
First day back in a while and I'm stuck front squatting 115 lbs x3 - Sammy had me jump to 125 (I was very grateful for that) and I completed 2 and failed on the 3rd. She also said, "Come back, stay for a while..." hahaha. I've been traveling so much that my attendance at CFCC has been so spotty! Additionally, Priscilla and I just can't get our shit together enough to get into the gym at 8 am. I think we send each other emails every evening titled "[Insert Day of the Week] 8 am???]" and then email back and forth with Thai promising to show up the following morning. NEVER happens.
From this spottiness, I'm not feeling weak, but I am feeling pretty stagnant and lost. I LOVE crossfit because there is always room to improve - this feeds my competitive nature. So for me, being stuck at 115 on a front squat and barely making 2 strict body weight pull-ups is not good enough. Gotta get back in the game.
New Space
CFCC moved! It's a bigger space, lit like a night club with awkward support beams everywhere. But that's the beauty of crossfit - we're ready for anything.
New 'Do
Oh yeah got my hair colored a few weeks ago.
Dreamy
This is SO GREAT. but only Irina, would truly understand just how hilarious and appropriate this all is... hahaha (sorry, inside joke)
Back to CFCC!
First day back in a while and I'm stuck front squatting 115 lbs x3 - Sammy had me jump to 125 (I was very grateful for that) and I completed 2 and failed on the 3rd. She also said, "Come back, stay for a while..." hahaha. I've been traveling so much that my attendance at CFCC has been so spotty! Additionally, Priscilla and I just can't get our shit together enough to get into the gym at 8 am. I think we send each other emails every evening titled "[Insert Day of the Week] 8 am???]" and then email back and forth with Thai promising to show up the following morning. NEVER happens.
From this spottiness, I'm not feeling weak, but I am feeling pretty stagnant and lost. I LOVE crossfit because there is always room to improve - this feeds my competitive nature. So for me, being stuck at 115 on a front squat and barely making 2 strict body weight pull-ups is not good enough. Gotta get back in the game.
New Space
CFCC moved! It's a bigger space, lit like a night club with awkward support beams everywhere. But that's the beauty of crossfit - we're ready for anything.
![]() |
| I feel awful i wasn't around to help put the new gym together. here's the cage. |
Oh yeah got my hair colored a few weeks ago.
Dreamy
This is SO GREAT. but only Irina, would truly understand just how hilarious and appropriate this all is... hahaha (sorry, inside joke)
![]() |
| via: Real Food Ryan |


No comments:
Post a Comment