Pages

Followers

Monday, March 19, 2012

Motivation

I received feedback that I haven't been giving my readers much to go off of. It's true - I was in Florida, had a good 3 days back in Philly, and then spent another 3 days at home in State College not crossfitting or eating paleo. I would call myself a slacker right now.

The thing is, whenever I'm back in Philly I'm back on the paleo/crossfit train. And although I'm leaving for Boston thursday night - I'm making arrangements to crossfit at Crossfit Fenway on saturday. This week, I will only miss a workout on Friday and Sunday. Now the real challenge will be hanging out with my friends from high school, Michael and Angela and sticking to paleo. ha ...

While I was in Florida I went on a Lululemon binge. The stuff is unreasonably expensive but I hadn't shopped there in forever! These hott items will be my motivation. Additionally, I've been so moody. My greatest motivation comes from the consistency and calm I feel when I crossfit about 5 times a week and eat paleo at least 80% of the time. As soon as two weeks go by where this schedule is thrown out of whack, I think my sanity starts to go.



Creature of habit: my typical kale and ground turkey meal (added tomato this time)

This weekend was also filled with a lot of music. George was home so he was in recording mood. He also finally made our Aphera top ten best songs of 2011 list. There are some AMAZING songs on there from 2011. As far as 2012 goes, we love Usher and Diplo's Climax and I'm a bit intrigued by this Gotye fad. Of course, the original with music video is pretty well done. Although I love what a friend and P4k writer wrote on Facebook "Don't try to stop it, just put it on replay". No shame joining in on the Gotye hype. Listen below to the REMIXX....


1 comment:

  1. I like that version of the Gotye song!

    Also, thanks for allowing this to show up in my Google Reader again. Much better.

    ReplyDelete