Pages

Followers

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Debaucheries

Spring break quickly turned into a giant fest of all of my favorite forms of celebration. First, there was the good news from law school which prompted an early afternoon toast. This toasting lasted long into the night. Unfortunately, we did not have good wine in the house so we quickly switched to excellent champagne. Me + champagne never do well together - I get immediate headaches from that stuff.

Second, the family celebrates with eccessive amounts of sushi and cake. On saturday I may have eaten one of these giant platters on my own.


Then I ate this... and more of this later that night...

Finally, it was like 5 straight days of this kind of madness. Luckily I was at the gym for 2 of those days doing some lame 3 mile runs. The rest of the days I was outside getting burnt by the sun. Basically came back from break feeling super refreshed and healthy. No, the most incredible moment after all of this was getting back to my apartment tonight after class, eating a salad with chicken, drinking water, and getting some work done in peace.

Everything is back to normal and hopefully my body will be by the end of the week. Odd symptom is that my sleeping schedule which is somehow totally out of whack. The only good thing is that I stayed up late enough to finish the midterm I had to knock out.

Here is "debaucheries" in photos









No comments:

Post a Comment