Crossfit Fenway
sooo proud of myself - I traveled for the third weekend in a row but this time, I got a crossfit workout in! I was apprehensive about Crossfit Fenway - a lot was on the line. It's most likely going to be my new box for next year and it's going to be hard for me to leave CFCC no matter where I end up! But the second I walked into the tiny, intimate space I felt right at home. Eric and Sam, the two coaches, greeted me and were happy to have me "try out" the gym before I end up there permanently.
Before we started our WOD, there were 4 girls completing workout 12.5 I dragged my dad into the gym and this was his first experience with crossfit - couldn't have been better. He watched these crazy women throw around barbells and kip their pull-ups. He got out his iphone to video the intense scene. YES.
This was our workout
"Filthy Fifty!" (completed with a partner) - to my surprise I actually did the double unders rather than subbing 75 singles!
50 Box jump, 20 inch box
50 pull-ups
50 Kettlebell swings, 1 pood
Walking Lunge, 50 steps
50 Knees to elbows
50 Push press, 45 pounds
50 Back extensions
50 Wall ball shots, 20 pound ball
50 Burpees
50 Double unders
sooo proud of myself - I traveled for the third weekend in a row but this time, I got a crossfit workout in! I was apprehensive about Crossfit Fenway - a lot was on the line. It's most likely going to be my new box for next year and it's going to be hard for me to leave CFCC no matter where I end up! But the second I walked into the tiny, intimate space I felt right at home. Eric and Sam, the two coaches, greeted me and were happy to have me "try out" the gym before I end up there permanently.
Before we started our WOD, there were 4 girls completing workout 12.5 I dragged my dad into the gym and this was his first experience with crossfit - couldn't have been better. He watched these crazy women throw around barbells and kip their pull-ups. He got out his iphone to video the intense scene. YES.
This was our workout
"Filthy Fifty!" (completed with a partner) - to my surprise I actually did the double unders rather than subbing 75 singles!
50 Box jump, 20 inch box
50 pull-ups
50 Kettlebell swings, 1 pood
Walking Lunge, 50 steps
50 Knees to elbows
50 Push press, 45 pounds
50 Back extensions
50 Wall ball shots, 20 pound ball
50 Burpees
50 Double unders
![]() |
| Wine, beer, pub food and good friends |
| "the beach" at BU |

No comments:
Post a Comment