I've provided a link to my food log on the right hand tab. I'm documenting my sleep, food, mood and activity.
I'm really tired bc I haven't gotten any sleep...
Today was my last exam. 1 more group paper, 1 more individual paper and I'm DONE! (except thesis ha)
I PRed my front squat today at 130 and it felt easy! wecan ran out of time to do more (wow I'm delirious)
My food has been incredible. I got the idea of an eggplant breakfast sandwich from Ramsey's blog (linked to the right) - she's a vegetarian doing the 30 day challenge and i LOVE her food.
I'm really tired bc I haven't gotten any sleep...
Today was my last exam. 1 more group paper, 1 more individual paper and I'm DONE! (except thesis ha)
I PRed my front squat today at 130 and it felt easy! we
My food has been incredible. I got the idea of an eggplant breakfast sandwich from Ramsey's blog (linked to the right) - she's a vegetarian doing the 30 day challenge and i LOVE her food.
| drypan made eggplant slices, eggs overeasy, spinach, basil and bacon |
| kale sauteed with 2 pieces of bacon |
No comments:
Post a Comment