We moseyed away from Pure Fare, stomachs comfortably full, towards Penn's campus. We finished the noon session at crossfit about an hour ago, walked in the sun along Sansom until we got to Pure Fare, then took our time feasting on paleo foods. Finished our salads, vegan fro-yo and then decided to walk back in for a spinach coconut smoothie and vegan brownie. Thai said exactly what was on my mind, "I could live every day like this."
He said more that I can't quote exactly - about how right now we have nothing but small demands on us, nothing pressing to run off to or take care of. True story. Our trip to the gym was a 2 hour ordeal complete with a meal, dessert and some downtime in the sun. (for me and thai, the walk to crossfit is about 1.8 - 2 miles and can take some serious time if you're walking slowly).
Starting in September my life will be very very different. I'll have early morning classes that will last all day and I'll spend my evening in the library- my "work day" will be 8-10 hours long every day. And then exam time will be even more hectic. I'm definitely starting to say good-bye to this lavish abundance of time on my hands.
Until it's gone forever, cheers to enjoying it
He said more that I can't quote exactly - about how right now we have nothing but small demands on us, nothing pressing to run off to or take care of. True story. Our trip to the gym was a 2 hour ordeal complete with a meal, dessert and some downtime in the sun. (for me and thai, the walk to crossfit is about 1.8 - 2 miles and can take some serious time if you're walking slowly).
Starting in September my life will be very very different. I'll have early morning classes that will last all day and I'll spend my evening in the library- my "work day" will be 8-10 hours long every day. And then exam time will be even more hectic. I'm definitely starting to say good-bye to this lavish abundance of time on my hands.
Until it's gone forever, cheers to enjoying it
![]() |
| Zucchini spaghetti salad, vegan coconut milk froyo |
![]() |
| Thai with deviled eggs and kale salad |


No comments:
Post a Comment