Pages

Followers

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Yesterday was Day 1

CFCC BCC started yesterday... why am I out of the loop? haha. I realize that some people started logging last monday but I wasn't sure why. I can't just start randomly - what keeps me honest and keeps me away from taking cheat bites of something or other is the challenge. I need to know I'm in it and I'll be strict.

That being said I spend most of yesterday NOT eating because I was busy all day doing this Ukrainian Fashion show... hours and hours of clothes and make-up and no food in sight. Note to self: I at least made the correct career move in not pursuing a modeling career. I also did not really start BCC with a bang in that I didn't cook anything paleo-y and I wasn't at crossfit.


Day 2
Up at 730 am (earliest I've been up in days)

Goals for the day:
Grocery shopping
cook at least 2 meals today
More protein, fat, just more everything compared to yesterday
crossfit: don't die doing "Karen"

amazing tuna steak I made last week: marinated in my homemade ginger vinaigrette



No comments:

Post a Comment