Monday: Press 73lb x3
Tuesday: Front Squat 120lb x 2 (Meh really meh)
Wednesday: "Cindy" Rx 12 rounds
Friday: Overhead Squat 85lb x 5 (hells yes)
poor front squat performance was because of muscle exhaustion - my quads were already so tight and sore when I walked into the gym on Tuesday. Not that I've ever really done better than 120x2, but I really should be doing a lot better now.
Today, I woke up with extreme neck pain - dunno why. But instead of going on a run or going to crossfit I ended up at bikram yoga, first time in over a year. It felt good, although the instructor was crap or I'm just too used to incredible coaches at CFCC.
Food
Priscilla and I are getting our asses back on track so this past week we decided to really buckle down and focus on paleo. It's week 2 that I've been consistently making it into the gym and the end of week 1 that I'm paleo focused. This doesn't mean I'm cutting out chocolate or even my signature drink at Starbucks: grande americano with 1 inch steamed soy. But I am eating lean meats, veggies and eggs the rest of the time.
30 day challenge is around the corner and I can't wait to really kick it up a notch this time around. April 23 is the start day for the next challenge so I should start thinking about what some of my goals will be for this one.
Tuesday: Front Squat 120lb x 2 (Meh really meh)
Wednesday: "Cindy" Rx 12 rounds
Friday: Overhead Squat 85lb x 5 (hells yes)
poor front squat performance was because of muscle exhaustion - my quads were already so tight and sore when I walked into the gym on Tuesday. Not that I've ever really done better than 120x2, but I really should be doing a lot better now.
Today, I woke up with extreme neck pain - dunno why. But instead of going on a run or going to crossfit I ended up at bikram yoga, first time in over a year. It felt good, although the instructor was crap or I'm just too used to incredible coaches at CFCC.
![]() |
| Chocolate fix saturday night after Oyster House dinner with Priscilla and Thai |
Food
Priscilla and I are getting our asses back on track so this past week we decided to really buckle down and focus on paleo. It's week 2 that I've been consistently making it into the gym and the end of week 1 that I'm paleo focused. This doesn't mean I'm cutting out chocolate or even my signature drink at Starbucks: grande americano with 1 inch steamed soy. But I am eating lean meats, veggies and eggs the rest of the time.
30 day challenge is around the corner and I can't wait to really kick it up a notch this time around. April 23 is the start day for the next challenge so I should start thinking about what some of my goals will be for this one.

No comments:
Post a Comment