I feel great. Amazing! Something about sitting down to eat this just made me elated...
Back in the day, when I was being good about eating paleo these are the kinds of meals I made every. night. I think sitting down to this meal brought me back to those times and good habits. I finished this dinner feeling amazing.
I decided not to log my food/sleep/training here because this blog is just too much about my own musings. I'm currently keeping a handwritten food log using this http://www.balancedbites.com/PDFs/BalancedBites_FoodLogForm.pdf
however, I think for convenience I might switch to logging on google doc.
Thoughts so far: My sleeping habits are much more erratic than I believed and I sleep much less than I believed. I was also eating much worse than I thought, much less and worse. Now, I'm eating more and better? does that make sense? I will definitely have to talk to meghan about my habits post 30 day challenge.
Also I'm about to drink a pot of coffee because I have a final exam tomorrow and all I did today was train, sleep, grocery shop, socialize at brunch with Priscilla&Thai, blog and paleo. I paloed all day long.
Workout: Went to two sessions today - Crossfit yoga felt amazzing and I need to make it there more often. I stayed after for a regular session Turkish Gettup with 33 lb barbell and then did 101 wallballs in 8 minutes.
Here are my cool new socks
![]() |
| beef burger patties over sauteed cabbage and greens with tomato and trader joe's guac |
I decided not to log my food/sleep/training here because this blog is just too much about my own musings. I'm currently keeping a handwritten food log using this http://www.balancedbites.com/PDFs/BalancedBites_FoodLogForm.pdf
however, I think for convenience I might switch to logging on google doc.
Thoughts so far: My sleeping habits are much more erratic than I believed and I sleep much less than I believed. I was also eating much worse than I thought, much less and worse. Now, I'm eating more and better? does that make sense? I will definitely have to talk to meghan about my habits post 30 day challenge.
Also I'm about to drink a pot of coffee because I have a final exam tomorrow and all I did today was train, sleep, grocery shop, socialize at brunch with Priscilla&Thai, blog and paleo. I paloed all day long.
Workout: Went to two sessions today - Crossfit yoga felt amazzing and I need to make it there more often. I stayed after for a regular session Turkish Gettup with 33 lb barbell and then did 101 wallballs in 8 minutes.
Here are my cool new socks

No comments:
Post a Comment