Pages

Followers

Friday, April 27, 2012

CFCC BCC "swimsuit edition"

It's time for another CFCC Body Composition Challenge. Despite my best efforts the past week, I will be starting this challenge at a similar weight to the start of the last challenge. The official start date is Monday, however, everyone is already beginning to log their food and eat healthy.

Priscilla is tracking her progress with detailed blog posts HERE. I really like her format and will probably try using it on this blog.

Workouts
Tuesday: Deadlifted 185 lbs x2 *PR

Wednesday: ran 5.5 miles on my own. I did the exact same run with Priscilla a few days earlier
our halfway mark:  statues by the water

us looking energetic halfway through


Goals for Challenge
I've been thinking about the goals for this challenge...
I still want to lose 5 lbs, maybe more. I am looking forward to everything that will naturally happen in joining this challenge: feelings cleansed, getting off sugar, feeling better, looking leaner. However, I also want to focus on sleep and mood. If there is one thing that leads to my sugar weakness, it's my mood swings - well it might be a cyclical relationship. I've noticed that the more sugar and junk I add back into my diet the moodier I become.

- 5 lbs or more lean
- improve mood and sleep habits
- alcohol? (I think I'll refine this goal once I meet with my counselor and ask her some questions)
- Strict pull-ups, be able to do 4 in a row without twisting my shoulder
- Handle stress and really do everything I can in this challenge - have it do everything for me

Challenge
This challenge is a little different. rather than all of us meeting with Erin, we are divided among different counselors. My counselor is Meghan and from her emails, which are very thorough and specific, I am excited to meet her and get started! As I mentioned above, I think last challenge I let some of my stresses (mostly relationship) get in the way of my greatest potential. This time, I want to make sure I do EVERYTHING i can to achieve the best results.






No comments:

Post a Comment