Pages

Followers

Monday, October 10, 2011

The Hyped ESPN Body Issue

Another interesting blog, skinny runner girl, blogged about the ESPN bodies we want issue. (Warning #NSFW) She quoted an interview with Gretchen Bleiler. Here is the part I found most interesting. "I also started eating differently: no gluten, dairy, caffeine or alcohol". Sound familiar?

Read below and Gretchen looks incredible.


How has your body evolved?
For the last year, I’ve been focused on reinvention and change — in every aspect of my life. I started training differently on the hill, changing the way I snowboard and trying to take things to a new level.

I also started eating differently: no gluten, dairy, caffeine or alcohol. I wanted to see how my body responded. It was pretty awesome, actually. The restricted diet in conjunction with working out with a new trainer, who had me doing crazy, explosive, fun exercises, took my body somewhere that it had never been before.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment