Allie (study partner and partner in crime) and I decided that Saxbys was going to be a BYOB for today. I showed up with my laptop, homework, and 2 bottles of wine. We've now combined two of my favorite things - coffee and wine. And one of my least favorite things is added into this mix - applications! meh.
We're across the street from a sports bar and can hear people screaming for the Phillies.
Today I was with my grandparents for part of the day planning my mom's 50th birthday party. They wanted to grab lunch at Friday's. My god. What was I going to eat there? I managed to make a pretty healthy meal out of it. Small steak, no sauce, and steamed broccoli.
Here's the rest of today from lunch on
grapefruit
butterlettuce salad, olive oil, lemon, parsley, salt and pepper
another grapefruit
steak 6 oz
broccoli
banana
wine
Also I decided I'm going to write every post in a different color from dan's so that you can tell our posts apart pretty easily.
We're across the street from a sports bar and can hear people screaming for the Phillies.
Today I was with my grandparents for part of the day planning my mom's 50th birthday party. They wanted to grab lunch at Friday's. My god. What was I going to eat there? I managed to make a pretty healthy meal out of it. Small steak, no sauce, and steamed broccoli.
Here's the rest of today from lunch on
grapefruit
butterlettuce salad, olive oil, lemon, parsley, salt and pepper
another grapefruit
steak 6 oz
broccoli
banana
wine
Also I decided I'm going to write every post in a different color from dan's so that you can tell our posts apart pretty easily.

No comments:
Post a Comment