It's Day 3 of Paleo madness. I don't have PVLA today so the morning has been much less hectic. Made my eggs (although I'm going to have to switch it up soon). I am not great at finding variety. A lot of the food in "paleo fridge" is already gone so I am going to have to make another trip to the grocery store sooner than I thought I would. This will give me a chance to pick up some new breakfast food. My cookbook suggests a shrimp scramble? For later today, I have ground lean turkey meat.
As far as taking out all other grains etc. This hasn't been too difficult. I'm not getting that cloudy feeling, or drained feeling. As far as hunger goes, I'm almost always feeling great! The only times I get frustrated is when I don't have time to prepare the food I need to.
Last time I was home I brought my paleo cookbook and showed my parents. I think that this type of eating would be especially good for my dad (who is trying to lose some weight). I talked to my mom on the phone last night and was happy to hear that she bought a book on paleo! This whole thing would be perfect for my mom and dad who already spend a lot of time preparing meals and already do well eating lots of veggies and meats. This would just take it up one more level for my dad.
Last night
Filet of salmon, pan seared (bought at Picnic) it was a huge portion
I also added the sauce that they gave me on the side. I don't know what it was exactly but it was green and not creamy looking so I went for it. whatever.
baked sweet potato with olive oil and salt and pepper
Today
2 egg omelet w/ olive oil, tomato and basil
No comments:
Post a Comment