Last day of my official "18 days of paleo" and I barely made it to crossfit this morning. Thank god I got out of bed and dragged myself to the gym in the rain in cold weather.
Sammy was giving us a lesson on kipping. Something she said about pulling with your lats just clicked with me and the next thing I knew I was stringing together 4 pull-ups.
YAYYYYY. This is a huge crossfit moment! And a huge personal goal reached!
This is also the BEST way to end my 18 days of paleo. I see results not only in the way I look and feel but in the way my body performs.
Sammy was giving us a lesson on kipping. Something she said about pulling with your lats just clicked with me and the next thing I knew I was stringing together 4 pull-ups.
YAYYYYY. This is a huge crossfit moment! And a huge personal goal reached!
This is also the BEST way to end my 18 days of paleo. I see results not only in the way I look and feel but in the way my body performs.
congrats!!!! that's so awesome!
ReplyDelete