Working on personal statement so naturally I'm going to want to eat all day. Luckily this means I've spent an equal amount of time cooking those meals - they've been incredible and soo paleolicious. I also went to crossfit this morning to deadlift, doubleunder and swing kettle bells
Breakfast - 2 egg scramble with onion, pepper, basil, lean ground turkey breast
Next was my cauliflower dish with olive oil and curry. the cauliflower was so well cooked it almost melted in my mouth.
I've also had a baked turkey patty (I made with lean ground turkey breast, shallots and garlic)
Added into this mix is a grapefruit and pineapple.
I've been itching to blog about music again. Since there is really no time I'll just post the soundtrack of the day here... "Art of Almost" what a perfect title for a blog about going totally paleo. No cutting corners here.
Breakfast - 2 egg scramble with onion, pepper, basil, lean ground turkey breast
| how beautiful is this? About to become egg scramble |
I've also had a baked turkey patty (I made with lean ground turkey breast, shallots and garlic)
Added into this mix is a grapefruit and pineapple.
I've been itching to blog about music again. Since there is really no time I'll just post the soundtrack of the day here... "Art of Almost" what a perfect title for a blog about going totally paleo. No cutting corners here.
No comments:
Post a Comment