Soo yesterday, since it was day 19, I took a break from Paleo. This is what I ate.
cereal with yogurt and banana
unwich at Jimmy Johns with turkey and bacon
chocolate
caramel apple (bought at a farm in Lincoln, Nebraska)
1 spicy salmon roll
eggplant in garlic sauce
It was fine but my food plan felt a little bit without direction. I feel like I would have enjoyed rice-less sashimi more than the roll and eggplant for dinner. The caramel apple was delicious so I don't really regret that. It was obviously freshly made - the caramel was still gooey rather than rock hard.
I am in Lincoln, Nebraska this weekend accompanying Dan on his med school interview in his home state. Tonight, we're staying at his family's house and we offered to make our bison stuffed peppers. So we have a paleo dinner planned. I already ate some scrambled eggs this morning and we have plans to hit the gym later. I can't wait to do more pull-ups.
cereal with yogurt and banana
unwich at Jimmy Johns with turkey and bacon
chocolate
caramel apple (bought at a farm in Lincoln, Nebraska)
1 spicy salmon roll
eggplant in garlic sauce
It was fine but my food plan felt a little bit without direction. I feel like I would have enjoyed rice-less sashimi more than the roll and eggplant for dinner. The caramel apple was delicious so I don't really regret that. It was obviously freshly made - the caramel was still gooey rather than rock hard.
I am in Lincoln, Nebraska this weekend accompanying Dan on his med school interview in his home state. Tonight, we're staying at his family's house and we offered to make our bison stuffed peppers. So we have a paleo dinner planned. I already ate some scrambled eggs this morning and we have plans to hit the gym later. I can't wait to do more pull-ups.
| Eating a caramel apple |
| from this farm |
No comments:
Post a Comment