![]() |
| 10 am Sunday Crossfit Yoga (CROGA): me in the pink |
| Saturday night sushi and wine outing at Vic Sushi Bar |
| J.Crew Purchase |
Crossfit is feeling amazing: I'm feeling light on my feet once again. Today, Miller and I decided to take the deadlifts in the metcon at body weight - we added 128.5 pounds to the bar. This is about 25 lb more than 50% of our max.
Metcon: 3 rounds
500 m row
12 deadlifts (body weight or 50% max)
21 box jumps
We killed it - I was only 20 sec behind Miller and the deadlifts weren't nearly as horrifying as I had expected. Hopefully I'll get through this week without having me some deadlift back.
Other Crossfit Feats
100 overhead squats at 55 lb (3 burpees on every minute) - completed in about 15 min
5 rounds: 3 min AMRAP of 3 cleans (95 lb), 6 pushups, 9 squats
I actually did this Rxed using the 95 lb weight. My FIRST time using 95 lb in a metcon. Huge deal in crossfit where every prescribed weight for females is 95lb. It was hard - I was mostly stuck on the cleans. I powered through the pushups even though they normally give me a hard time.
CROGA this morning worked out all of my crossfit kinks. I know I keep saying this and NEVER following through, but I've got to make it to yoga more often.
Finally, Jason and I had brunch at Green Eggs - the crossfit go-to hot spot. He sat across from me eating French Toast that looked like a giant cake while I devoured steak and eggs.

No comments:
Post a Comment