Breakfast: chicken sausage link with a slice of frittata and guac
noon crossfit: Front squat 135 and fail at 145 but so close UGHGHGH
row tabata
hour of yoga with Tim
Lunch: I had about 3 of those chicken wraps pictured above
also cup of coffee black
finished off the chocolate pictured throughout the day - bar is finally gone
Dinner: ate that guac with the TJ's grilled chicken
post dinner coconut water and more coffee
Notes
scale number was exciting this morning - I mean not THAT exciting but it's nice to see that eating homemade meals and being strict has me less bloaty already
accomplishment #2 was just getting through one more day of photo logging
sleep patterns - very weird
also, leaving philly soon and have made no plans to say good bye to anyone. It's kind of stressing me out and I don't know if I'll get a chance to have that crossfit good bye we've been planning. I guess I'll be back second week of august and can always make up for it then.

No comments:
Post a Comment