Pages

Followers

Monday, July 23, 2012

Photo Logging: Sunday



Breakfast: few spoonfuls of almond butter while I baked a frittata with chicken sausage, spinach and tiny bit of goat cheese for taste
topped with homemade guacamole
I had this all with a cup of black coffee from dunkin

Lunch: Lettuce wrap with crock pot beef and shredded cabbage tossed in squeezed orange juice and almond butter

Ran 5.5 miles

Dinner: Percy Street BBQ - brisket with cole slaw and collard greens

Post dinner: coconut water, coffee and more chocolate than is pictured - stayed up super late writing and so that's my excuse

Why


Thai challenged me to be super strict this week in preparation for vacation next week. Thai also suggested that I cut out coffee but that is so not happening especially with late night writing.

Photo logging - I've never done it because it just seems wayy too tedious for me. However, I got the idea from Ramsey (link on the blog roll to the right) and it looks like a good way to keep yourself honest. I couldn't do this for more than 5 or 6 days. So here's to keeping it up this week.

Crossfit


Didn't go all weekend - whoops. On Friday I completed the awful and dreaded "Kalsu" - 100 thrusters (95/135) with 5 burpees on every minute

check check it:
This time I used 85 lb and completed 47 in the 20 min cap



last time December 14, 2011 I completed way more reps but I only used 53 lbs


No comments:

Post a Comment