Breakfast: Piece of frittata and last piece of chicken sausage
Americano from starbucks with inch of steamed soy
Lunch: salad of spinach and romaine with grilled chicken, avocado, tomatoes, olive oil and vinegar
Ran 10 min
2 remaining squares of chocolate for energy
Crossfit: snatch work 73 lb (PR for form haha - felt amazing)
some strict pullups and toes to bar
Yoga with Tim for an hour
Dinner: Greek lady salad with oil and vinegar, chicken, feta, olives, peppers
Wine - more than pictured
Notes
I had a late dinner and beforehand I was starving - I mean like irritable (H-angry). I know I could do with cutting out the americano and wine but seriously maybe more protein? earlier dinner? something kind of has to give.
However, I am overall feeling great and better. It's been fun food logging - friday is the last day that I promised myself I would continue this.. we'll see. It's been real. On saturday, early, I will be leaving for a week in Rhode Island. It would be nice to keep an eye out on my food consumption while I'm away.

No comments:
Post a Comment