Pages

Followers

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Photo logging: wednesday


Breakfast: slice of frittata and salsa, 1 chicken sausage
coconut water bc I was really tired, drained and seriously feeling the lack of sleep this week

Lunch: Grilled chicken over greens with avocado and sliced tomatos
sooo yummy

Precrossfit - bar of chocolate, the majority of which was finished throughout the day

10 min run
Crossfit: Sumo deadlift 210 (PR!!)
50 burpees (stepping onto plate rather than jumping) completed in 3:38

Dinner: was meeting my thesis advisor near whole foods so I grabbed food there
Salad of cauliflower, mushrooms, cabbage stuff
sashimi tuna over greens
bowl of berries

Notes


Nothing else matters (not that I'm so tired I feel sick, or that my apt is in shambles and I move out in 2 days) because I PRed!!! Finally finally finally. And my sumo deadlift PR is actually over my previous conventional deadlift max. Yayayay.

I'm also happy because I met with my thesis advisor today (I've been dreading this meeting and stressing about it like no other) and it went soo freakin well. Thesis is gonna be done in less than a week - then some edits and boom. Ugh all this reading and work and everything yes! almost there.

No comments:

Post a Comment