Pages

Followers

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Sugar Overload

halloween
First, there was this ! My own doing. And I haven't gotten enough sleep to be disciplined enough to stay away from all of it. I also haven't had enough time to cook myself delicious paleo meals instead. The result: I'm eating the easy stuff, the candy, the bake sale items that they started giving away at my office... the conference food. All super processed, loaded with salt and sugar and all headache, stomach ache, and fatigue inducing. I'm not sure at what point  I decided it was okay to take the scone someone offered me?


That's the best part though. Now, my body functions at such a higher level I can feel the sugar induced lows. What a stark contrast. Tomorrow is going to be my sugarfree day - even though I am going to xfit fall ball. I may as well challenge myself to just resist. 

No comments:

Post a Comment