Pages

Followers

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Taking Photos of My Food

Smoked salmon, wrapped around tomato and lettuce, pepper and dill seasoning
I haven't felt like writing recently. Applications are using up all the energy I have left to write anything. The alternative is photo taking. Not that I haven't already become obsessed with photographing my food, but now, I'm perfectly fine doing it in public places. Pulling out my phone at a table in sweetgreen and having a mini photo shoot with my salad does not induce any shame.

The other problem is that I have had no time !! to go grocery shopping. So more often than not, I'm finding myself at sweetgreen, grocery, greek lady... Here is the list in photos
Grocery: chicken, zucchini, and baked sweet potato

sweetgreen: salad with turkey, squash, sunflower seeds, kale chips and lemon squeeze
Greek Lady: just unbelievable and lasts me 2 meals



No comments:

Post a Comment