Pages

Followers

Thursday, November 17, 2011

No Drink December

Now I remember why it's so difficult to stay healthy. Law school applications piling up with end of semester and I still have to cook 3x a day? When I get home I just want to grab something to eat, not chop up zucchini or whatever other vegetable and wait while I cook it on the stove or in the oven. Not to mention I'm broke so I can't spend money on beautiful produce and fancy meats at whole foods! What is going to happen to me next year when my workload is 100x worse!

Here is a list of my solutions
1) Because I'm spending the end of december in a bathing suit - I'm going to practice strict paleo in the month of december. a) "no drink december" will be implemented and b) good, cooking paleo habits will be implemented as well. That means that our "baltimore Family Thanksgiving Extravaganza" will be a test of disciplines. Not only is my friend Irina cooking AMAZING food, but everyone is instructed to show up with decadent bottles of wine.

I am only taking comfort in not having to deal with applications in december.

2) Cook meals for the week. This was suggested to me by Dan and it's the most brilliant thing I've ever heard ( I know it's a common idea but I've never done this). By cooking a bunch of healthy meals for the week, I can easily arrive home, tired and exhausted and still grab something out of the fridge and eat without much effort. I think this plan might just save me next year.

3) XFIT - I've been really good about going to crossfit. But I could always be better. Adding some cardio to says I'm not at crossfit could also help.

Still mid november and I have some time before "no drink december" but I'm already trying to be better with paleo

Today
3 egg scramble with coconut oil and tomato
sardines
1 kiwi

No comments:

Post a Comment