8 am crossfit session before the Thanksgiving holiday and everyone was working hard in anticipation of Turkey, sweet potato or tempting non-paleo treats. We're winning that battle with Thai's paleo friendly cookies. They use almond flour and non-soy, non-dairy chocolate chips. We also all agreed that they taste even better than the "real" thing.
I am worried about not working out enough during the next couple of days. I've gotten very used to eating A LOT and working out A LOT. I'm going to have to shift the balance for the next couples of days; that's going to be very difficult with a lot of food and wine in my face all weekend. I believe State College did just open up a crossfit gym and I'll have to check out whether they have any sessions over break.
Thanks Thai!!! Happy Thanksgiving Y'all!
I am worried about not working out enough during the next couple of days. I've gotten very used to eating A LOT and working out A LOT. I'm going to have to shift the balance for the next couples of days; that's going to be very difficult with a lot of food and wine in my face all weekend. I believe State College did just open up a crossfit gym and I'll have to check out whether they have any sessions over break.
Thanks Thai!!! Happy Thanksgiving Y'all!
| my paleo "treat kit" and the master baker walking ahead |
No comments:
Post a Comment