Here are the winners from the Crossfit Center City website. Look for my name
The Rx’d Men:
1st place -Paul Landefeld of CFCC, 26 points
2nd place – Bill Lehman, of CrossFit 1Force, 27 points – apologies! His number was misplaced on our written charts!
3rd place – John Bova, of CFCC, 28 points
The Rx’d Women:
1st place – Emily Record (by sudden death tie-breaker), of CFCC, 9 points.
2nd place – Anna Luber of CFCC, 9 points.
3rd place – Cassie Haynes Grassia, of CFCC, with 11 points.
In the average band category: Sarah Stahl of CFCC
In the light band category: Amanda Strouse of CFCC
In the mini band category: Larissa Woskob of CFCC
Here is the Workout! I completed it with the mini band for the pull-ups
![]() |
My thoughts: This was my first crossfit competition. I have to say that the added "nerves" and adrenaline were useful for the prowler push and that's about all. For movements requiring more control, the access energy was counterproductive. I found myself almost hyperventilating after my box jumps in anticipation of doing more pull-ups. The rules for pull-ups were very strict and I think the standard of perfection really added to the pressure. I had a lot of fun, but I'm going to have to learn how to calm down next time.
Here are a few photos of the very hardy meals I at this past weekend... notice that bacon is a theme
| spinach in bacon fat |
| egg scramble with onion, tomato, pepper, basil and bacon |

No comments:
Post a Comment