Metcon
12, 9, 6, 3 squat cleans (65lbs for me)
3, 6, 9, 12 pullups
30 box jumps
After 30 reps, my squat cleans are looking and feeling pretty good. I ate completely paleo for thanksgiving and did a crossfit workout that day. While everyone was lying on the ground dying, I was doing great. Last night we threw a giant party and counted a total of 16 bottles of wine consumed. At this point, I cannot wait until No Drink December. I think it's going to be the best cleanse for my body.
12, 9, 6, 3 squat cleans (65lbs for me)
3, 6, 9, 12 pullups
30 box jumps
After 30 reps, my squat cleans are looking and feeling pretty good. I ate completely paleo for thanksgiving and did a crossfit workout that day. While everyone was lying on the ground dying, I was doing great. Last night we threw a giant party and counted a total of 16 bottles of wine consumed. At this point, I cannot wait until No Drink December. I think it's going to be the best cleanse for my body.
| Thanksgiving meal, the paleo components: turkey, grilled romaine, eggplant, spiced sweet potato |
No comments:
Post a Comment