Pages

Followers

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Last Week: Go Big or Go Home

It's the last week of the Body Composition Challenge - I see cupcakes in my dreams every night. Well, that's not entirely true. I've gotten used to the insane amount of protein (ate a pound of ground turkey during tonight's dinner no joke), and I don't crave bread, cheese, pizza stuffs etc. However, I never really got over my sugar cravings - I still want a sweet potato, or a cupcake every day around 2 pm - especially if I've crossfitted at 8 am.

But it's the last week - I'm not allowed ANY chocolate, I have the option of cutting out fruit and sweet potatoes completely, and it's time for me to buckle down. I think I can make the biggest difference in this last week - end up 5 lbs leaner or even leaner than that.

It's going to be difficult - I'm always making it difficult on myself. Tomorrow, I'm traveling to NYC once again for a law school visit. It's easy to find paleo friendly restaurants in NYC but it's also easy to "have too much fun". I do trust myself to take this last week seriously though. So far I have a korean BBQ place lined up for Friday night - raw meat over an open grill - That's about as caveman as it gets.

Food
steak I brought back from home over asparagus and tomatos

fried egg on top

post 8 am crossfit creation

tonight: 2 servings of spaghetti squash with a ground turkey meat sauce = 1 lb meat

No comments:

Post a Comment