Pages

Followers

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine Loves

Tumbling with Thai

Chocolate and Wine by my bedside

bacon avocado sammie

Butter...

Trying out some new photo apps since my iphone is actually from the caveman ages and I'm resorting to using a real camera. Need these food photos to look up to date and appetizing. 

Also spending this valentine's day indulging in post break-up food but making it as paleo as possible: Dark chocolate, wine, bacon and butter (grassfed of course).  I'm also spending time with my philly loves - Thai, who made paleo cookies this morning and the rest of the crossfitters. 

I'm introducing a little bit of butter into my diet just to see what happens - it was recommended to me by Erin and everyone uses Smjor. I'm not sure of anything yet except for that my scrambled eggs this morning were incredible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment