![]() |
| coconut flour, coconut milk, banana, cinnamon, nutmeg |
![]() |
| pancake mix |
![]() |
| frying bananas for the topping |
![]() |
| pancake with fried banana |
I felt a little guilty on my 2 mile walk to whole foods. I have 2 take home midterms to start and I always have plenty of reading to do for the week. But, I'm never going to have time like this again in my life to experiment with paleo foods and spend all saturday walking to whole foods to get coconut flour.
The pancakes turned out well. I half regret not getting pure maple syrup - they tasted a little eggy and probably needed syrup to mask the taste. Then again, I did save myself a maple syrup sugar rush and drain for Nancy.
Nancy
15 OH squats (I used 55 lbs)
400 m run
My time: 20:15
Felt like my wrists were going to snap in two. Miller suggested getting straps and that is exactly what I plan on doing. I felt totally capable of doing a 65 lb weight but my wrists were not ready for that.





haha you sound like me! Putting off other things so I can cook or bake. the pancakes look great! After the open when you feel like really cheating, make the bacon choc chip cookies from Make it Paleo. they're pretty amazeballs.
ReplyDelete