just limiting my readers for a short period of time - mostly law school related and probably silly. Maybe for peace of mind than anything else until the whole admissions process is over. Obviously stopping the whole blogging thing wasn't even an option. I still have to be eating paleo and posting about it all the time. :)
Thanks everyone!
Thanks everyone!
Well that ain't cool, it broke my Google Reader subscription. Now I actually need to come here to check for new posts.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy Burpeedelphia. I'm sure you'll enjoy it just as much as it looked like you were enjoying the end of that rowing today.
How'd the fast go?
haha sorry for the inconvenience Nat. Hopefully this is for a few weeks at most!
ReplyDeleteBurpees were the end of me today - although I was proud of my score: 90
I'll post about the fast. It was great and I didn't even feel tired at crossfit that day. It was mindy day and I had one of the highest female scores. :)