Pages

Followers

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Fran in 8:55

Second go at Rxed Fran and I cut 3 min off my time!! It's insane to see just how far I've come since July. I've been feeling out of shape and I did a little valentine's day binge last night but that didn't stop me from crushing Fran today. So excited and rejuvenated. I've been making all sorts of excuses for myself recently, "I need chocolate for my heartache, I need this hunk of cheese because it's valentine's day." No more of that - I need to be killing it on the crossfit floor which means getting my diet back in order and my body back in tip top functioning form!

Valentine's Day meal to myself - bacon wrapped scallops and roasted carrots
later in the evening, this started looking pretty damn good 
great evening but I FELT it today 

No comments:

Post a Comment