Pages

Followers

Monday, January 9, 2012

About 7 Months Ago

Today, we did "Fran" - it's a classic crossfit workout and what we call a "benchmark". People do this standardized workout all over the crossfit world and compare times. Fran looks like this:

21, 15, 9 reps
of
Thrusters (65 for women)
Pullups

7 Months Ago
Doing Fran today made me think back to my 2nd Crossfit session EVER. I jumped into the regular session because Dan was visiting and on that day we did "Fran". It's crazy to compare what I'm doing now to where I was 7 months ago. I had to use two GIANT bands to assist my pullups: an average band + a mini band. For thrusters, I only lifted 30 lbs. Here is the proof!!
My "Fran" Stats 7 months ago (30lbs/Ave+mini band)

Today
Today, I completed "Fran" Rxed for the first time ever! No assistance on my pull-ups and with a 65 lb barbell! Holy shit. It took me 12:05 min haha. But I did it!! Just an insane jump from only 7 months ago. I can't even believe that I was using those bands for pullups - good thing it's written down because my memory did not recall that. Here is the proof from today!

Today: Star next to my name means = Rxed



No comments:

Post a Comment