Pages

Followers

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Insane WODS and CFCC BCC !

Thanks for the post below, Dan. It's been a while since we've seen you on 18 days of paleo.

Yesterday was my last day at Crossfit Nittany in State College. I am back in Philly and back in the Crossfit Center City community. I even saw Erin today, but I'll get to that in a bit.

Here are the last two workouts I did at Crossfit Nittany - I'm still recovering

Thursday
18 min AMRAP
6 Power Cleans, 8 Pushups, 10 Box Jumps

I power cleaned at 85 lbs (AH! since 90 is technically my max). I completed 4 rounds and 2 Pushups.

Saturday
4 Rounds of
400 m run
25 Kettlebell Swings (16kg)
25 Push-ups
25 Squats
1 rope climb

I completed this in 26:59 min and had the slowest time in the gym !? This workout Killed me. I was in bed the rest of the day.

Crossfit Center City Body Composition Challenge
It technically starts tomorrow: 30 days of paleo
Today however, was my 1st weigh in. I arrived at CFCC and had a short meeting with Erin. She took my weight, my waist, ass, and arm measurement and 3 photos.
Weight: 130.2 lbs
Waist: 26 in
That's about all I caught of the measurements. On tuesday, I have a food consultation with Erin where I'll discuss what I'm currently eating and what I should be eating. Two days ago I started keeping log of all my food/workouts in my new log book. I'll be continuing with this log during the 30 day challenge.

Goals: getting 5 lbs of fat leaner and keeping it off, learning about paleo, eating sustainably, getting fast as hell at pull-ups, and learning double unders. 

No comments:

Post a Comment