Pages

Followers

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Adjustment Period

I'm recording my food into myplate - at first I refused bc I hate seeing how many calories I'm eating - but it ended up being the most convenient and intriguing tool.

First of all, with only 1 piece of fruit a day, I'm managing to keep my grams of carbs to around and under 50 g. My protein consumption is really insane. Yesterday I ate 74 g and today I ate 123 g. wow! today, 59 g of fat. I'm curious to see what Erin thinks about my log and what new modifications I'll make in the upcoming weeks.

Currently, I'm adjusting to the 1 piece of fruit a day thing. I had NO IDEA it would affect me this much. I did a strict 18 days of paleo before (name of the blog) and thought that I was cutting back on sugar. But I don't think so.. I've certainly not experienced this drain I'm feeling. I kind of pass out every day before class - luckily waking up in time to make it to class! eeek. I know this is from a lack of sugar . I woke up today and had my 1 piece of fruit for the day and felt instantly revived.

Sooooo, we'll see how this goes. did not make it to crossfit today and too sore to actually squat anymore and my wrist kind of needs to heal.

This was dinner (2 big bowls of this)
Chicken sauteed in coconut oil, over lettuce with walnut oil and roasted baby carrots. I think I stuck some guac in there as well


omg best mexican food substitute EVER. Beef, cilantro, lime, onion, hot sauce, guac

No comments: