Pages

Followers

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

MEATZA- paleo comfort food

Been stressed and sick this past week and keep going back and forth perpetually. Today with Erin I expressed my concerns and she offered some comfort paleo food options. I ran to whole foods bc this week I'm too impatient and DONE to be wandering around Reading Terminal for all my goods.

Here is comfort food paleo creation #1 Meatza - pizza made out of meat
My version came from The Clothes Makes the Girl but it had tomato sauce from Freshfield Farm?(in RT) and red onion, basil and tomato.


Made with 1 lb of ground beef



Anyway, Meatza was delicious. I have some left over which is great. I also popped some chicken in the oven for my 40 cloves of garlic slow cooked chicken meal. This should be done in time for an early dinner or I'll save it for a late dinner after class.

Goals for this Week


1. I went overboard on sweet potatoes and fruit this week (back lash from being under the week before). So this week I really am supposed to eat 1 sweet potato or citrus fruit a day.

2. eeek. No chocolate except weekends

3. More protein

4. Broth! Because I need to start feeling healthy again

No comments:

Post a Comment