This is what I've done - immediately after the weigh in I bought the following from sweet freedom bakery: 1 double chocolate chip mint cookie sandwich, 1 cupcake filled with vanilla and caramel, 1 fauxstess, and 1 chocolate chip banana cookie. I really didn't plan on eating it all in one day - duh- but of course, I did. Felt okay the next day. However, that day, my program was buying dinner for all of the post-bacs. The problem, all they did was order a bunch of finger food for all of us?!?! So I filled up on the most paleo things I could find - chicken wings and had and pieces of fried chicken fingers.
Felt like crap the next day - crossfit could not have been harder. I could not have been more sluggish and swollen looking/feeling. That was enough to deter me from anymore paleo deviations. Since then, I've been eating delicious paleo foods (they are pictured below). I introduced dark chocolate back into my diet and today I stepped on the scale to find that almost a week after my weigh in, I'm still a healthy and happy 125 lbs. YAYYYY!!!
My biggest accomplishment - losing 5 pounds AND keeping it off! We've all lost weight before and know the feeling when a week later it seems that a small increase in what you eat leads to a complete restoration of all that weight you lost! Sooo disappointing and worst feeling ever. The best thing about the Body Composition Challenge is that it is exactly what it's called - a challenge to change body composition. In other words, I was not interested in losing water weight, or any of my muscle weight. I wanted to become leaner and stronger and it looks like I really have done exactly that! my before and after pictures show much more muscle definition and the fact that the weight didn't all pile back on means I actually made a real difference in the composition fat/muscle ratio of my body.
 |
| Turkey Meatloaf - did not turn out great |
 |
| My valentine's weekend meal to myself |
 |
| meal + wine + Twilight: breaking dawn = Perfect |
 |
| Mexican Turkey Meatzza |
No comments:
Post a Comment