Pages

Followers

Friday, September 28, 2012

Wine and Muffins

Got in a bit of a splurge while still maintaining my paleo goals this past week. My alcohol for the week was consumed tuesday night when I hosted a dinner party with my law school girl friends. My surprise guest (man of the hour) was my boyfriend - it was a wonderful midweek weekend brought on by Yom Kippur and the canceling of classes. 
pretty ladies
my muscles don't look so big anymore 
My girlfriend is our new SBA section senator
wine and cheese and my gluten-free rosemary crackers

My other little "splurge" was this fall treat - Pumpkin Muffins. I used the exact recipe minus the artificial sweetener. The muffins didn't need to be any sweeter although I don't think I'm a huge fan of coconut flour. My muffins had an eggy/floury taste. Whatever the case - I've really been craving this past week and this was my only way to maintain paleo and give myself a little bit of a break at the same time.




No comments:

Post a Comment