Pages

Followers

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Day 3: navigating the junk food fair


Law school...


my friends
10 am in the soft lounge
11 am in the hard lounge

I'll beat them with meatballs and spinach...




juicy crockpot meatballs 
arguably finally boot season
new favorite dessert - toasted coconut flakes with cinnamon and sea salt
How am I feeling?
well actually pretty good. This has been kind of fun - I've taken a good amount of time to took, prepare food, and try new things. I'm keeping it interesting and that's really helping. I also purchased a spaghetti squash so I'll be indulging in pasta-less pasta VERY soon (hence the meatballs).

I am really craving like... salt or grapefruit. It's difficult to explain. I feel thirsty all the time and water is just not quenching my thirst. I think maybe I might not be getting enough salt or electrolytes. not sure how that works...

No comments:

Post a Comment