Recipes used
Sweet potato ice-cream: http://paleomg.com/sugar-detox-sweet-potato-ice-cream-toasted-walnuts/
Eggplant "parmesan": http://www.paleolithe.com/2012/03/18/primal-eggplant-parmesan/
Sweet potato pancakes: http://paleofeet.wordpress.com/2012/10/11/paleo-sweet-potato-pancakes/
Writing from the comfort of my apartment while Sandy "rages" outside. I'm really enjoying my day off - I got to use my ice-cream maker for the first time since I bought it specifically to make this sweet potato ice-cream. I cleaned my apartment and now I have the rest of the day to study - this is only mildly exciting if you're a law student.
The food below is a mix of "comfort foods" - in other words paleo versions of some normal dishes. I haven't been eating too well recently and I figure I might as well indulge in paleo comfort foods rather than non-paleo foods.
I think the best dish below is our own eggplant parmesan creation. For the eggplant I followed the recipe above but with the addition of beef and bacon it only became better.
![]() |
| Out to dinner at Boqueria in DC |
| Decorate your own cookie station - activities at the law school - Not paleo |
![]() |
| Paleo sweet potato pancakes for breakfast |
![]() |
| Enjoying my pancake breakfast |
![]() |
| Paleo eggplant "parmesan" "lasagna" with ground beef, bacon, onion and pepper |
![]() |
| Paleo sweet potato ice-cream |
![]() |
| Epplant coming out of the oven "breaded" in almond meal |






No comments:
Post a Comment