Ugh.. almost done reading torts. We're all hanging on by a thread and feeling pretty numb, exhausted and kind of clobbered over the head by case after case.
Accountability comes into the picture when your own resolution just gets a little weak because dammit you're tired. Luckily for me the threesome was reunited and came to the rescue :) in other words, PZ and Thai were both in philly this week gorging macaroons while I complained to them of my sugar cravings. They decided to join me in the last half of my challenge because a) "they felt gross" and b) they are amazing and are giving me just the push and motivation I needed.
We've been emailing back and forth all day long with photos, recipes, PZ's sneaky attempts to eat "paleo macaroons" (wtf), my reprimanding and Thai's just unconditional support. haha.
I did well today- I took a much needed fast (see post) and broke it with this delicious dinner this evening. I am feeling so much better regarding sugar cravings... almost back to normal (it's the first time in a week I scrolled down to my post on baked goods and didn't want to shove them down my throat).
![]() |
| mushrooms, onion and carrot to flavor my ground turkey |
![]() |
| sweet potato baked, blended with coconut butter (this was almost too good to be true) |
![]() |
| final meal - oddly thanksgiving inspired but unintentional |



No comments:
Post a Comment