Pages

Followers

Friday, December 23, 2011

If you don't want to see pictures of my hand rips don't read this blog

bacon, guac and eggs

Going to this lovely place called Crossfit Nittany during the holiday break. I feel like I'm already becoming a part of their crossfit community. The owner is friends with my cousin (means he's familiar with the Woskobs) and the 5:30 crew is consistent, fun and friendly. They have less sessions per day so when I go at 5:30, we usually don't finish until 7:00. People usually stick around for even longer afterward. It's a chill environment where everyone works hard.

About it taking forever to finish the WOD... look at this one. A total of 120 pullups and 27 minutes later I had a rip in my hand.
completed with a mini band, modified HSPU and Rxed pistols
oh yumm

No comments:

Post a Comment