3 pullups. in a row. watch below!
Erin was nice enough to get really excited about my accomplishment and video the entire ordeal. That's her screaming in the background egging me on to keep going!! I also love the festive tunes setting the mood. This was an exciting day! Also cleaned 90lbs and then jerked it over my head. Amazed that I still had enough strength to muscle my chin over the bar. Next step, muscle up.
Erin was nice enough to get really excited about my accomplishment and video the entire ordeal. That's her screaming in the background egging me on to keep going!! I also love the festive tunes setting the mood. This was an exciting day! Also cleaned 90lbs and then jerked it over my head. Amazed that I still had enough strength to muscle my chin over the bar. Next step, muscle up.
![]() |
| screen shot of the big moment |

What's up with the socks?
ReplyDeletegotta love the socks whether they're for deadlifting or fashion
ReplyDelete