Introduction: I decided a few weeks ago to do what I call No Drink December, no alcohol until Christmas Eve. I still sometimes drink like a college student; so although for many people 24 days seems like nothing, for me, it may make a big difference. At the same time, I'll be practicing the best paleo habits I can. I've been following the blogs of those CCCers who did the 30 day Body Composition Challenge and I hope that I picked up some good tips. A lot of the food I eat during this next month will be leafy greens (collards), and lean meat. I'll take out a lot of sugary fruit (hence the no alcohol), and try to quit eating bowls and bowls of sweet potato fries (my favorite part of eating paleo). In January I can look forward to having some real expert consultation with Erin - until then, I'm on my own.
Day 1: Silly Qdoba inspired salad - I made my own guacamole and sauteed squash. I don't have time for life, but I make time to prepare my own guacamole.... This is going to take a lot of work.
Day 1: Silly Qdoba inspired salad - I made my own guacamole and sauteed squash. I don't have time for life, but I make time to prepare my own guacamole.... This is going to take a lot of work.
| Collard Greens from the night before - boiled in chicken broth with tomatoes, onion, and garlic |
No comments:
Post a Comment