Pages

Followers

Friday, March 1, 2013

Crossfit-Dinner


Great little workout on my 2nd week back at crossfit. This monster took up pretty much the whole hour. On my way home I picked up some well deserved food for dinner. Chicken breast and sweet potato pictured below. I completed a total of 135 burpees, rowed 1,559 meters and did over 50 wall balls (lost count). 
Wednesday Metcon
3X 1:00 minute Row (1:00 rest between sets)
3X 1:00 minute Burpees (1:00 rest between sets)
3X 45 seconds Row (45 seconds rest)
3X 45 seconds Burpees (45 seconds rest)
3X 30 seconds Row (30 seconds rest)
3X 30 seconds Burpees (30 seconds rest)
Then...
-3 minute rest-
3 minute AMRAP Wall Balls (20/14lbs)


grilled sweet potato in coconut oil and spices

Friday WOD (amidst journal competition)

Hang cleans (light weight like 65)
Front Squats - 95 lb x5 / 105 lb x 5 then I went back down bc I couldn't make it

3 rounds
6 hang clean thruster (65 lb was weight I used)
200m run
12 chest to bar kipped pull-ups (no more kipping I am going to work on strict from now on)



coffee break

interesting burgers with mushrooms and carrot / tasted amazing post crossfit that's all that matters
I do love the crossfit --> dinner sequence. It feels so so good to come home hungry and spend 45 min making a meal. This was basically all I did with my time last year when my schedule was amazingly relaxed. Now, when I want to head to bed early or relish the post crossfit high, looming school work cuts my joy short.

I am technically on spring break right now and I do actually feel somewhat relieved that I don't have to read a million pages of property for tomorrow or next week. However, I do have to read a million pages of this packet I picked up yesterday for our journal competition. And then I have to write six perfect pages using the sources found in the million page packet. So, our first 4 days of break are actually not a break at all. 


No comments:

Post a Comment