Friday
hang clean practice
2 rounds
400m run
50m handstand walk (this was an insanely long distance! but i did it)
400m run
pistol (i used assistance)
Tuesday 3/19
gymnastics movements
3 rounds, 15 toe to bar, handstands, 20 unbroken double-unders
5 rounds
6 burpee/pull-up
20 sit-ups
30 mountain climbers
In Other News
I got my bf hooked on paleo. We ate whatever we wanted this past weekend but he wants to go back to strict paleo! I feel like my enthusiasm has been overshadowed. But it's easier for me to be motivated if I have someone to keep me accountable. So I'm glad I helped create another paleo fanatic.
Here is his meal from this evening! I had scrambled eggs for dinner because I'm running low on groceries... I really wish we were living in the same location so that I could eat that well every night. ha.
Below is a photo of us at the law school ball.
hang clean practice
2 rounds
400m run
50m handstand walk (this was an insanely long distance! but i did it)
400m run
pistol (i used assistance)
Tuesday 3/19
gymnastics movements
3 rounds, 15 toe to bar, handstands, 20 unbroken double-unders
5 rounds
6 burpee/pull-up
20 sit-ups
30 mountain climbers
In Other News
I got my bf hooked on paleo. We ate whatever we wanted this past weekend but he wants to go back to strict paleo! I feel like my enthusiasm has been overshadowed. But it's easier for me to be motivated if I have someone to keep me accountable. So I'm glad I helped create another paleo fanatic.
Here is his meal from this evening! I had scrambled eggs for dinner because I'm running low on groceries... I really wish we were living in the same location so that I could eat that well every night. ha.
Below is a photo of us at the law school ball.
| real food |
| Barrister's Ball |
No comments:
Post a Comment