This post is for my bf for completing 47 days of paleo! He lost 10 pounds and I wish we had measured his waist before and after because it is obvious that he lost inches. But the most important thing is that he gained an appreciation for "real food." That's all that really matters because he was perfect even before he lost 10 pounds. If only I could get him into crossfit though...
I treated him to his favorite non-paleo treat - Pinkberry. Well, Pinkberry chocolate flavored froyo topped with everything chocolate.
As for me I'm going strong with my commitment to crossfit
Monday WOD
Backsquats
5 @115
3 @125
4 @130
5 Rounds
2 min to complete
200m sprint
as many kettlebell swings as possible (16 kg)
I completed a total of 214 swings!
Tuesday WOD
Split Jerk Work
2-3 @85
3 Rounds
10 chest to bar pull-ups (strict using light band)
15 dips (used parallets and my feet)
I treated him to his favorite non-paleo treat - Pinkberry. Well, Pinkberry chocolate flavored froyo topped with everything chocolate.
As for me I'm going strong with my commitment to crossfit
Monday WOD
Backsquats
5 @115
3 @125
4 @130
5 Rounds
2 min to complete
200m sprint
as many kettlebell swings as possible (16 kg)
I completed a total of 214 swings!
Tuesday WOD
Split Jerk Work
2-3 @85
3 Rounds
10 chest to bar pull-ups (strict using light band)
15 dips (used parallets and my feet)
![]() |
| chocolate monster |
![]() |
| Bf telling the pinkberry man to add EVERY chocolate topping |


No comments:
Post a Comment