Paleo was pretty bad today. But I did go to the crossfit gym. Crossfit Balance rarely does named workouts. Today we finally did "Helen." I used to love Helen but I was afraid she would destroy me today. Surprisingly that was not the case. I even double checked on the CFCC for my previous Helen time. posted below...
Helen 3 rounds for time
400 m run
21 american kb swings (1 pood)
12 pull-ups
I am at 12:35 I believe. And this was only a few days and up to a week after completing my 30 days of paleo. This time was taken from Feb 18 2012.
Well one year later, Feb 25, 2013 my time today was 11:36!! Somehow I improved one whole minute!
Helen 3 rounds for time
400 m run
21 american kb swings (1 pood)
12 pull-ups
I am at 12:35 I believe. And this was only a few days and up to a week after completing my 30 days of paleo. This time was taken from Feb 18 2012.
Well one year later, Feb 25, 2013 my time today was 11:36!! Somehow I improved one whole minute!

No comments:
Post a Comment