I am obsessed with the show Girls. Everything from Elija's fashion advice ("It's called power clashing"), the awkward sex, the nudity and the really really good music. Here's this throwback:
That being said, the rest of my life is coffee filled and work filled. I took someone's suggestion on the CFCC EATS facebook group and made bulletproof coffee using coconut oil instead of butter. This is one way to make your coffee taste like it's been dressed up at Starbucks without actually adding an ounce of dairy or sugar. In three steps (make coffee, add coconut oil, blend) I had this deliciousness.
bulletproof coffee
ugh ugh
As for everything else, there is not much else. I haven't been to crossfit which means that I'm not really enjoying paleo. I mean it feels really good to eat clean - I've cut out sugar at this point and everything else bad. But my usual experience with paleo is eating a big egg filled breakfast, a high protein lunch and a high protein sweet potato filled dinner. What I've learned this time around is that my high protein, high quantity diet does not work when I am not working out. So, I'm eating paleo but it's just not as satisfying without the crossfit.
No comments:
Post a Comment